tia: tAkE tWo

Saturday, January 28, 2012

 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee... gigglesnort

I usually mute commercials or fast forward through them if it's dvr'd... always have because they're soooooo annoying! On occasion however, something will catch my eye or like with the Doritos ad my "ick" button gets pushed... and I rewind and listen. This one caught my attention because my cousin and I actually hit a zip lining trail this past summer. We had a blast! (There were 5 levels, I made it through 3; he made it through 4.) Turn up the volume... heheheh! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012   September 2012   October 2012   November 2012   December 2012   January 2013   March 2013   April 2013   July 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]