tia: tAkE tWo

Friday, July 13, 2012

 

Big N Rich...

"That's Why I Pray"
Big & Rich



Oh oh oh oh, oh oh, yeah

Man on the TV's gone insane, everybody's just laughing
People 'cross the world holding on
The earth caved in, the ocean came down crashing
My neighbor lost his house 'cause he can't find a job
Don't you dare pledge allegiance, don't you dare speak of God
Speak of God
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Now I'm begging for forgiveness
I wanna make a difference even in the smallest way
I'm only one person, but I can feel it working
I believe in better days
That's why I pray

Some stupid video posted as a joke, somebody's life gets ruined
Out of everything we can create
Where is the cure to keep the sick from losing
Babies having babies 'cause their parents are always gone
Somehow we have forgotten how to make a house a home
How to make a house a home
Oh! Oh! Yeah! Yeah!

I'm begging for forgiveness, I wanna make a difference
Even in the smallest way
I'm only one person, but I can feel it working
I believe in better days
That's why I pray, yeah
That's why I pray, yeah

These demons from my past haunt me every night
And I just can't get through it
If I could forget them on my own, I'll let go and just move on
But heaven knows I am only human

And that's why I pray, yeah yeah
That's why I pray, I pray, I pray, I pray

Yes I'm begging for forgiveness (I'm begging for forgiveness)
I just wanna make a difference (Just wanna make a difference)
I believe (I believe) in better days
That's why I pray

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012   September 2012   October 2012   November 2012   December 2012   January 2013   March 2013   April 2013   July 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]