tia: tAkE tWo

Monday, March 25, 2013

 

"Changed"... Rascal Flatts

Recently heard this song for the first time and wanted to share it here. This being the season of baptisms and confirmations symbolizing renewal, rebirth and new beginnings, I felt it was amazingly fitting.


http://www.youtube.com/user/RascalFlattsVEVO?feature=watch

Changed
Rascal Flatts
I came up, out of the waterRaised my hands, up to the fatherGave it all to him that dayFelt a new wind kiss my face
Walked away, eyes wide openCould finally see where I was goingIt didn't matter where I'd been,I'm not the same man I was then

(Chorus:)I got off track, I made mistakesBack slid my way into that place, where souls get lost,lines get crossed and the pain won't go away
I hit my knees, now here I standThere I was, now here I am..
Here I am. Changed.

I got a lot of "Hey, I'm sorry"s,the things I've done, Man that was not meI wish that I could take it all back, I just wanna tell 'em that.. tell 'em that

Chorus

I've changed for the better. More smiles, less bitter..I'm even starting to forgive myselfYes I am

I hit my knees, now here I standThere I was, now here I am, here I am, here I amI'm changed. Yes I am.. I've changed for the better

Thank God, I changed.


[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/changed-lyrics-rascal-flatts.html ]

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012   September 2012   October 2012   November 2012   December 2012   January 2013   March 2013   April 2013   July 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]